[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Power limits of Class Devices (such as WiFi ones you may be using)

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Mon Aug 12 13:41:45 EST 2002

Hello Paul,

Nope, it's not a wiki... and I only post to lists I'm currently
subscribed to...

Since others are doing complete shameless spammage of sites... Thought
I'd add to the mix :P

Mostly guys from Sydney/Brisbane (correct me if I'm wrong) have
contributed to a fairly extensive general wiki FAQ on everything from
hardware to software to newbie questions we get asked a million times
over... I think the 2 Steve's (bris+syd) are the major contributors to
this...

http://www.nodedb.com/wiki/index.php?FAQ

feel free to have your 2c worth, I think Steve in Sydney was asking
for help finalising it not so long ago, maybe he can comment further
on that...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...

PvdB> hang on... it's a wiki... if it is missing something, fix it!  isn't
PvdB> that the whole point?

PvdB> having complained , I should point out that IMHO I thought it was a nice
PvdB> concice and to the point post.
PvdB> question: sydney, QLD, Tas and Melb lists got this post.  Whats with the
PvdB> east coast main town bias! ;-P