[MLB-WIRELESS] Re[2]: DNS

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Fri Aug 9 14:35:16 EST 2002

Hello Roger,

the other benefit brought up at our last tech meeting about central IP
source, is you can do much better filtering on dynamic routing
protocols and reduce route poisonings...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...