[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless ISP's - APC

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Thu Aug 8 08:33:10 EST 2002

> Evilbunny, I suggest that if you have a page if you dont
> already that you
> can send people to that will answer the same sorta things that come up
> rather than answering them time and time again.  I personally
> hold no grudge
> at all again any other wireless organisation as everyone does
> things how
> THEY want to.

That might be the best way.  It's certainly an AWA FAQ. :)

> Also as an added thought, has anyone actally has a look at
> the nodedb pic
> that shows lots of pretty little red dots on it that
> correspond with people
> that have registered ??  Melbourne Wireless is getting
> kicked, look at even
> Perth numbers.  Lets all start doing something rathing than
> fighting so we
> can get to a "crital mass" and start connection to everyone
> bigtime :-)
> Afterall, this is Melbourne Wireless not Melbourne Bickering.

Part of that is because we also have LocFinder.  Last time I looked, there
were 4 times as many nodes on LocFinder than on NodeDB.  Why don't we all
register on both.  I did, just so wherever one chooses to look me up, they
can find me. :)

---
Outgoing mail ihas been scanned for Viruses