[MLB-WIRELESS] a020/a032 firmware

jv at teragen.com.au jv at teragen.com.au
Tue Aug 6 23:23:02 EST 2002

I have a niokia A020 ap that I have just upgraded the firmware in it to try
to get some 11mb roamabout cards to work in. Now I have found out
the AP does not want to run with any card but a C110/C111 card. Any
of these 3 things would help out greatly.

1. The old firmware so I can get it to work with the old C020/C021 2mb
card.

2. Some firmware that allows it to use the roamabout cards ( If there is
such a thing)

3. Some firmware for the roamabouts to make the nokia like it.