[MLB-WIRELESS] Interesting links (aka: Critical Systems & ISM)

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Tue Aug 6 20:24:28 EST 2002

> This is an interesting development:
> http://www.doi.vic.gov.au/DOI/Internet/transport.nsf/AllDocs/0
> AB2EA4D7BE596D
> 8CA256BF00018EC0C?OpenDocument
> The 'SmartBus'.  Runs along bus routes 703 and 888/889.  I
> got a flyer and a
> free weekly pass in the mail.

For those that lost the URL in line wrapping, visit:
http://www.wireless.org.au/~tyson/goto/?SmartBus

*** Some other interesting stuff ***

http://www.wireless.org.au/~tyson/goto/?Eden
An all-in-one low power mobo with 800MHz CPU.  At around AUD$250, would be
an excellent system for building a Host AP.

http://www.wireless.org.au/~tyson/goto/?ModelRules
The rules under which Melbourne Wireless was incorporated.

http://www.wireless.org.au/~tyson/goto/?NextMeeting
Details of the next general meeting (this Friday)!

You are all most welcome to use the redirector engine - it is somewhat
similar to the wiki, so should be a piece of cake for the WikiHolics
amougnst us.  Create a keyword, add a URL which you will be redirected to
when visiting that keyword.  To view all keywords and to make new
entries/changes, please visit:
http://www.wireless.org.au/~tyson/goto/

If you find bugs in the redirector engine, please send me an e-mail with
details.

Cheers,
Tyson.

   Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au