[MLB-WIRELESS] Access Point Type?"

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Tue Aug 6 08:51:02 EST 2002

As I said, it isn't the only wifi device to have proprietary
extensions, as for the lack of the seal, most likely due to them
rushing it to market as soon as it was FCC approved and them wanting
to put out better gear then their current range that's giving them
such a bad name... it does list the IEEE standards it adheres to in
the tech specs and 802.11b is one of them...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...