[MLB-WIRELESS] Whats your flavour?

Matt Chipman mkchipman at optushome.com.au
Tue Aug 6 08:31:11 EST 2002

> For those that don't know,
> FreeBSD 4.5 is old
> 4.6 is old.
> 4.6.1 is due for release in a day or two if it isn't out already.
>
> Debian's latest stable release 3.0r0 (woody) which is only a few weeks old
> already needs 7 security related updates. (12.5mb)

Without this thread degenerating into a OS war which it is certainly
heading, I want people to have the oportunity to look at OS's they may not
normally have access to. Not be worried about how old or new the OS is.  All
these OS are in use today by many many people and are current enough to try
without fear.
If you have an Open BSD image please bring it along

All these OS can be patched up to the latest version once installed with
Security fixes in place.

-Matt