[MLB-WIRELESS] PCI PC card adaptor

james alford mydnite at alphalink.com.au
Mon Aug 5 13:35:25 EST 2002

i also had this problem with a sparklan pci wireless card.
specs said it was standard pci but it never powered up in my old
gigabyte ga-586tx3 (pci 2.1 compliance board).
move it over to my gigabyte dual p3 board and it worked first time,
power light lights up as soon as the computer is powered on.
for some reason some manufactures or rebadgers just don't have proper
documentation.