[MLB-WIRELESS] $50 order has officially fallen through

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Tue Apr 23 14:32:10 EST 2002

Hi All,

I have been quiet since last Thursday for many reasons. All will be written
up for all to see tonight...... was meant to do it last night, but ran out of
time/energy.

In short George Vieira called me on Thursday at 3:43pm to tell me that there
were 400 cards left and that if I was interested, we could jointly buy them
up.

It was a friendly conversation over the space of 15 mins or so and it was agreed
that I'd take at least 250 cards (of the 400 that were available). Some was
better than none!

At approximately 7pm, George sent me an email saying that I wasn't getting any
- and that he'd chosen to give the cards to HIS state reps from the previous
order - Perhaps Shane Chubb would be kind enough to shed some light on this!

Anyway, emails were sent back and forth trying to figure out why George had
reneged on his promise - and also an explanation of why at 4:20pm that same
day, he'd made a post to the Sydney wireless list saying that there were 400
cards available!

I have copped endless bullshit from MY QLD rep (20 yr old Andrew) - and the
former Sydney rep Jeffrey K (He wasn't prepared to accept delivery so I passed
the job onto Garth Kidd, who was more than happy to act in the state rep role
(thanks mate!) If anyone goes into the OCAU (overclockers australia) forum,
they'll see what I'm talking about.

In short, George screwed me over and wasn't even able to explain his sitation
- He just got greedy. He wouldn't even answer his phone.

He even had the gall to tell me to stop my bitching.

Now if anyone has any idea of the amount of work it has taken to organise this
purchase >400 cards, you can understand my anger.

In future, I suggest we keep bulk buys ONLY within the realms of the Melbourne
Wireless group - it's simply not worth the logistical hassles.

If anyone wants $50 cards, email George Vieira @ GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au

If you haven't received my email regarding return of monies, please send me
an email with your account details and a copy of your receipt.

Cheers,

Vaskos

are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to copy or disclose all
or any part of it without the prior written consent of the Metropolitan Fire
and Emergency Services Board.