[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless LAN emag health & safety

Anderson, Steven SAnderso at pacificaccess.com.au
Tue Apr 23 14:23:13 EST 2002

Hi All,

I have created http://www.wireless.org.au/wiki/?WirelessHealth
Thanks to those who supplied links and information.

I have tried not to put my own opinion about this issue on the page, but am
happy to have any feedback from people on what have posted to the Wiki and
what amendments to wording etc should be done.
Probably be kept off list for "noise" reasons if you would prefer.

Regards,

Steven