[MLB-WIRELESS] "Sense of community"

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Mon Apr 22 15:06:58 EST 2002

this was just due to people in the channel sydney who have syd in there host
name ie 1083wv.syd-iprimus.com.au

as they seam to get there jollies spamming/flooding anything with the word
melb in it

it was never directed at you personaly

i think that we should put the irc channel on oz.org my self

rik