[MLB-WIRELESS] Directional antenna, and a mast

Ben Grech bgrech at optushome.com.au
Mon Apr 22 14:43:13 EST 2002

These are the only things holding me back from having a fully functional
node: a decent antenna, and a pole to stick it on.

There were some ex-galaxy deals going around a while back, but I haven't
heard anything recently. Are these still happening? My node is located in a
bit of a valley, so I need every bit of signal I can get, and could really
do with a 24dBi model.

And masts - they're obviously an essential part for most people. Has anyone
got any leads for buying one at a good price, or hacking together my own?

Cheers,
Ben.