[MLB-WIRELESS] Belkin PCI Cradle Bulk Buy

Matt Chipman mkchipman at optushome.com.au
Thu Apr 18 08:26:58 EST 2002

The surecom adapter that Roger is talking about in this post is one I
supplied to him and can supply to others if required.  The cost is $75.00
per unit.  I have plugged them into a win98 system and an XP system and did
not have any success.  I will admit though that I did not have time to debug
under windows.

Personally I have not yet got it going under Linux (due to no time to spend
on fun lately) but was with Roger when he got it going under Linux at the
meeting on Friday so I have SEEN it work.

If I get 10 + orders, we can most likely reduce the price to $70.00 per unit
but will have to wait until they are ordered to find this out categorically

-Matt