[MLB-WIRELESS] Belkin PCI Cradle Bulk Buy

Roger Venning r.venning at telstra.com
Wed Apr 17 11:50:12 EST 2002

I have successfully operated both Netgear MA301 and a Surecom PLX
carriers (PLX PCI 9052) with the Enterays/Cabletron Roamabout ($50)
cards, under Redhat 7.2 based system with David Gibson's orinoco-0.11
drivers (integrated into Linux from 2.4.11 onwards). I have also seen
the Belkin carrier operational with the same card.

Details available on http://www.wireless.org.au/wiki/?PlxCarriers

I have not tested under any other operating systems.

Roger.