[MLB-WIRELESS] Tracking usage when sharing broadband?

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Sun Apr 14 23:54:40 EST 2002

look as for all this goes
ima  cable user

i am not going to share my access to total strangers, but if you ask me i will give you 4 or 5 hrs access

as for my friends they will give as much access as i can spare, except when im playing dark age of camelot or something else that i require all my bandwidth

in linux its quiet easy to set max bandwidth to a ip you are shafreing to

i got shown how to today

and we wont limit melb wirless to cable/dsl users cous thats just silly

this isnt a eliteist club, its a comunity

what people put in is what they get out its that simple

or maybe it isnt

:)