[MLB-WIRELESS] Tracking usage when sharing broadband?

Dave Keller goose at bay.net.au
Sun Apr 14 22:09:54 EST 2002

Hi All,

Instead of measuring in a forwarding rule... Perhaps just an input rule on
the interface connected to the adsl/cable connection. As then you are not
counting the traffic between the other tenants. Coz if u play games etc or
have other comon resources that u share, it will all count & u r not sure
who has actually used the common cable bandwidth.

Ciao,
Dave