[MLB-WIRELESS] IP Addressing

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Tue Apr 9 11:17:23 EST 2002

Someone who knows what they're doing can modify the IPAllocation Wiki page
and make it clear what ranges people should be within depending on what they
are doing.

I assume the only people who will require ranges will be people running
Access Points?  Won't anyone wanting to connect to an AP then just speak to
them to receieve a static IP within their range or be allocated one via
DHCP?

I don't see a reason that every individual or even people just doing their
own point to point links will need to pick a range and be listed on the
page.