[MLB-WIRELESS] Submission on Wireless

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Fri Apr 5 12:45:58 EST 2002

I'm trying to make this a priority of WGPublicRelations. I've already been
in contact with several other wireless groups and 2600.au regarding what
aspects of the open wireless spectrum we need to focus on in any submission
to ensure all our interests are represented.
You want me to keep going with this?
- Barry