[MLB-WIRELESS] Submission on Wireless

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Fri Apr 5 12:28:22 EST 2002

The link posted by Barry
http://www.dcita.gov.au/cgi-bin/graphics.pl?path=6326 which is:

WIRELESS BROADBAND TERMS OF REFERENCE

The Minister for Communications, Information Technology (IT) and the Arts,
Senator Richard Alston, today released draft terms of reference for
consideration by the House of Representatives Standing Committee on
Communications, Information Technology and the Arts in its inquiry into
wireless broadband technologies.

Regarding this, I'm thinking of submitting something to represent the
wireless community and our efforts...

What do people think we should be including in this? has anyone done this
before?

Signed,
Steven Haigh

The Internet was designed by the American Military back in the late 60's. It
was designed to be a decentralised information delivery system so that in
the event of a nuclear attack, American Military leaders would still have
access to pornography.