[MLB-WIRELESS] short wireless security new blerb.... or is that blurb?

Justin littlejuz at optusnet.com.au
Thu Apr 4 16:33:04 EST 2002

hehehe,

 send me $50 Adrian, or i'll dob you in to the feds ;)

 The way I read it was using a sniffer to work out a static IP address that
will allow you to gain access is "malice" whereas just accepting a DHCP
assigned address is not, or more 'accidental' than deliberate.

 I'd be interested to know how that all stood up legally if you were doing
this from inside your house as opposed to driving by and looking for it.
"you are transmitting into my property" type argument. Any lawers on the
list? hahahaha.

Regards,
Gaz.