[MLB-WIRELESS] IPSEC

Adrian Close adrian at close.wattle.id.au
Wed Oct 31 16:23:26 EST 2001

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Michael Bailey wrote:

> IPSEC can be used to create a secure tunnel between two hosts. I would like to
> think that anyone running a 'backbone' node would be technical enough to set
> up an IPSEC tunnel to other nodes.

BTW, I have expertise in the IPSEC area and am happy to advise/help anyone
interested in using it.  Even if you don't want to encrypt your network
traffic, the authenticity verification aspect can be useful.

If you want a primer, check out my tutorial/paper:

	http://www.fernhilltec.com.au/~adrian/PracticalIPSEC-AUUG2001.html

Adrian Close			email:	adrian at close.wattle.id.au
1 Old Gippsland Rd.		web:	http://www.close.wattle.id.au/~adrian
Lilydale, VIC, 3140, Australia	mobile:	+61 412 385 201

Echelon teaser: MD5 RX-7 SSL Kiwi TRD DEADBEEF Bubba