[MLB-WIRELESS] more important issues <aka: guerilla radio is by ninjas, for ninjas. Worked for global IP's development!>

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Mon Oct 29 15:14:20 EST 2001

damn stright... I'm working on getting wireless.org.au - but they keep
rejecting my applications... may have to talk to someone to find out what
I'm doing wrong :(

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.