[MLB-WIRELESS] On the air in Warranwood.

Adrian Close adrian at close.wattle.id.au
Sat Oct 27 12:56:14 EST 2001

Hi all,

Last night I got the wireless stuff working at work in Warranwood
(Fernhill Technology in the node map).  Again, this is with a D-Link
DWL-650.  Range isn't amazing since there's no external antenna, but it
should be enough to supply bandwidth to the pizza shop downstairs if they
want it (legalities aside, dammit).

Anyone in Warranwood want to play?

Question: if I did want to run a link to someone else on an external
antenna is it reasonable to run both local access and the long haul link
off the same card with two antennas?

Adrian Close			email:	adrian at close.wattle.id.au
1 Old Gippsland Rd.		web:	http://www.close.wattle.id.au/~adrian
Lilydale, VIC, 3140, Australia	mobile:	+61 412 385 201

Echelon teaser: MD5 RX-7 SSL Kiwi TRD DEADBEEF Bubba