[MLB-WIRELESS] User group meeting time.

Ken Dyer kendyer at surf.net.au
Fri Oct 26 23:57:33 EST 2001

Hi Stephen
and all you other people out there.
Have you tried "My connected Communities" at Vicnet?
Stephen, you could actually organise this rabble into threaded discussions,
and also have the ability to post other information. I would suggest that
this might be the way to go and its free - so why do you ask???? - so far
from what I have seen is some outstanding input from some obviously really
techical people who understand the medium, but its fragmented in the context
of a sequential email list, some really good stuff on potential legal
issues, and finally some "panting" and excitement from potential newbies (me
being one!!) about the potential of this technology to finally remove us all
hopefully from the $28.95 month unlimited download have we got a deal for
you bulldust that we are forever hammered with by Telstra.
Happy to receive comments that add to the discussion to get everybody online
and happening. If you dont like what I have said, that's your problem so get
over it.  The dot.coms are f****d so lest get it back to the grass roots,
people!!!
Cheers
Ken Dyer