[MLB-WIRELESS] A note from the founder.

dwayne ddraig at pobox.com
Sun Oct 21 18:34:18 EST 2001

not wanting to carp, or start a shitfight, or something, but when did
you get voted The Founder?

Like, whatever, but writing posts like this seem to suggest a certain
weight (which goes with The Title) being thrown around, at which point
people like me delurk and ask questions.

Well, actually, it's more like I've made mailing transparent instead of
fiddly so I started reading listmail again, and this was message number
5 or so.  :-)

I have a hell of a lot to say on this "established order" topic, I
expect, but I've just wandered in at this point in the discussion so
I'll shut up.

Dwayne