[MLB-WIRELESS] Updating node map

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Wed Oct 10 17:49:57 EST 2001

James [AJH],

You might be in luck - I think I may have good LOS to you.  Pity my antenna
is not mounted just yet.  I want to put it on a motorised mount to avoid the
danger of falling off the roof and killing myself, plus that makes it less
of a hassle to point at anyone with minimal effort.  Or better still, have
them point it at themselves and test connectivity that way (control over a
web interface connected to Tel$tra cable internet).

Tyson [AJJ].