[MLB-WIRELESS] Orinoco card as an Access Point

Luke lrich at ruralnet.net.au
Thu Oct 4 22:10:49 EST 2001

Please excuse my monosylabic tone ( and the knuckles dragging) but what is
iBSS mode?  I want to network from user to user across a AP(file transfer
and internet access sharing), or have all user go to one server (gaming). I
know what ad-hoc is used for and thats not what I want.  Is iBSS the same as
"infrastructure"?????  Thanks.