[MLB-WIRELESS] Off to the LUV installfest

Everan Roseblade Everan at EternalVisions.com
Mon Nov 26 10:03:56 EST 2001

Heya Matt!

   BWABEHA! I was one of those guys that took your Laptop outside to check
the distance :)

   Thanks for all the info btw.

   I couldn't find a copy of WLAN Expert on the net. The only link i found
(via google) was outdated.

   NetStumbler is kewl though. I just got my mates notebook here, and i'm
about to see if it it works on his 3Com airconnect card.

   Any chance you could post some links for WLAN Expert? What about
Melb-Wireless having some links on their web page (sorry if they exist and i
failed to find them ..
http://melbwireless.dyndns.org/search.php?query=wlan+expert&topic=0&what=sto
ries&limit=30 failed to list anything)...

  Thanks again Matt.

   BTW .. like Matt said, there was no one (which i saw besides matt) that
had anything WIRELESS there. for sale, for show, for info ... which was
dissapointing. That's why I went .. to hopefully see some enthusiasts (linux
or other OS)....

*shrug*

-PK-