[MLB-WIRELESS] Off to the LUV installfest

Matthew Vella mvella at flexsoft.com.au
Mon Nov 26 09:10:51 EST 2001

Only person I saw from this list was Adrian Close - sniffing around my
WAP!!!!

There was an Apple Airport there too - interesting to see the traffic not
interfering between the two APs (one set to channel 1, the other to channel
13) - wlanexpert clearly showed the traffic on the different channels.

A few of the guys took my laptop for a walk to see the range, and were
impressed, but it was only using stock standard antennae.

I thought someone was going to be turning up with antennas and pigtails and
stuff for sale - apparently not.

Matt.