[MLB-WIRELESS] News Server

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Thu Nov 22 23:52:08 EST 2001

I did think of this a while back, but abandoned the idea as I thought that
there would be tooo many channels for conversation... there's already a BBS
style thing that was active before the mailing list, but it remained hardly
untouched... the mailing list was much more successful and favoured by the
majority...

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.