[MLB-WIRELESS] There is a *massive* radio transmitter on my r oof - anychances?

lkhoo at csc.com.au lkhoo at csc.com.au
Thu Nov 22 13:09:45 EST 2001

hmm ... that give me an idea.

Kill 2 birds with one stone.

Equipment
1 x kitty cat (supplied by Matt)
1 x antenna with attached cable
1 x harness (for cat)
1 x big dog

attach antenna to cat via harness ...  release dog ... done :)

                    "Matt White"
                    <Gaffa at redgumte        To:     <melbwireless at melbwireless.dyndns.org>
                    ch.com.au>             cc:
                                           Subject:     RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] There is a *massive* radio transmitter on my r oof - anychances?
                    22/11/2001
                    11:41 AM
                    Please respond
                    to melbwireless

I've got a cat at my place that I would more than happily donate to the
cause.

The only caveat is that I don't want the damn thing back once the
antennas are in place :)

Matt