[MLB-WIRELESS] Packet scheduling [aka: What do people want to do with the wirele ss connection?]

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Thu Nov 15 08:21:28 EST 2001

> Well, I'd say it all depends on whose head, unless you are an
> alien, and
> have some strange brain hookup you neglected to tell us about? hmmmm?

Simple:  I have better things to do with my time than games - wireless
networking is one, and then there's the various radio activities.  Would
rather spend a night perched on a mountain with a bunch of friends trying DX
than playing computer games. ;)  On, and there's my other Internet gadget...
IRLP (hehe more on that later ;) ).

Hmm, now if only I culd get that dish going on 1.2 GHz, I could call for
reinforcements..... ;-)  only prob is the 4 years it takes for the signal to
get to Alpha Centauri. :)