[MLB-WIRELESS] Anyone in Sydney

peter long peterlong at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 15:55:52 EST 2001

Gday Guys,

Anyone know of people setting up wireless in Sydney?  Im stuck here with
dlink cards, ex-galaxy antennas and no-one to connect too.  Formerly from
Lilydale (shorty on database), I am stuck up here while you guys get things
going down there.  I still own the house in Lilydale, has a nice view of the
Dandenongs and valley below.  Might be able to set it up as an access point
when I get back.

So if anyone on this list lives in Sydney and wanna set up a local network
out in Riverstone then let me know.

Thanks

Peter Long