[MLB-WIRELESS] Help the newbies (extract from 'Effective Networking Thread')

Pure Krome pure.krome at world-domination.com.au
Wed Nov 7 17:10:24 EST 2001

*disclaimer*
I'm blond
*end lamz0r disclaimzor*

> Yo,
wazzzuppp.

<snip kewl paragraph>

> Any thoughts?

I'm lost dude.
I'm new to this wireless stuff, but in general, if i'm lost and my mates
here at work are lost - but we are VERY VERY KEEN - maybe someone could host
a small beer / tequila / crisps networking fest here in melb.

Barry Park suggested an installfest .. lets make it a wirelessfest.

lots of beer / tequila / hardware and open computers and whiteboards /
photocopies of instructions for us lamers who are trying to shake that title
and become normal.

-PK :: the other white meat-