[MLB-WIRELESS] bulk order

Drew Ulricksen drew at melbwireless.dyndns.org
Tue Nov 6 18:48:31 EST 2001

There are only 10 cards left in stock, so its not looking good for using
justdeals.com, but wait, all is not lost...

One thing Steve didn't know about was since justdeals is in california, and so am I,
so they have to charge me Calif. sales tax, which is 8.25%, so $59.95 turns into
$64.90. Checking pricewatch.com just now i see that cnetpc.com has dropped their
price to $68, and they are in New Jersey, so no sales tax. They don't list how many
they have in stock, but adding 20 cards to the cart doesn't generate any errors.
They list shipping as $76 for 20 cards to ship to California, so consider that in
the cost as well.

Assuming 20 cards @ $68 = $1360 + shipping to CA. @ $76 = $1436 + shipping to oz @
estimated $70 w/ fedex (value declared @ $1300) = $1506 / 20 = $75.30 + a few bucks
for my trouble, lets say $79 each assuming the $76 shipping to CA and $70 shipping
to oz. It's up to you guys what to declare the value as, but if fedex does lose it,
and the value is declared very low, you all get screwed over.