[MLB-WIRELESS] FW: Wireless Data Alliance Program launched

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Tue Nov 6 17:58:00 EST 2001

well, you can read my feelings about this on the site... feel free to
comment on the web site for all to see....

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.