[MLB-WIRELESS] Perth Wireless Networking

Jason Jordan jas at pcguru.com.au
Sun Nov 4 17:44:23 EST 2001

Folks,

I'm posting this in both the melbwireless & samba lists to see if we can round
up any Perth FreeNetters who may not know of the efforts currently going on
over here to get all the disparate groups together.

For now, I'm hoping http://www.e3.com.au can provide a central location
for us to start co-ordinating efforts.

So far we've liaised with leeming.net & innaloo.net.  With the
combined experience and resources of these groups - and with
the contacts some of them have - we're hoping to start making
things happen in a big way.

Please feel free to drop in a take a look around.  We're more than happy
to take any advice, links, story ideas or places to get cheap gear.

I'm also very interested in finding out more about cheap ways to get
antennas safely & reliably mounted up high!

--
cheers, jas
.. something witty - and in Latin.