[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwireless meetup this friday

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Fri Dec 14 14:11:35 EST 2001

I'll try to get there... happens to be the same day/time as my g/f's xmas
party... but I'll see what I can achieve ;)

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.