[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwireless meetup this friday

Nick Sibbing nick at artful.com.au
Wed Dec 12 18:19:02 EST 2001

Ooops Jon Oxer points out that I didn't specify a day!

I have booked an alcove at Pugg Mahones in carlton  (NB not the
one in the city!) for our meet

Time is from 7.00 onwards this friday Night 14 Dec

The address is 171 Elgin Street Carlton (corner of Drummond and Elgin)
Phone is 9347 0202
We have Table 19 booked in the name of Melbourne Wireless. This
is an alcove on your left if you enter from Drummond St

Food is available if people want it. I didn't know what the
numbers would be like so i guessed at 10 to 20 people. If people
who are attending could send me an email off list that would be
very helpful or use the link below

<mailto:rsvp at artful.com.au?subject=pugg>

I look forward to seeing you there.

Kind Regards
Nick Sibbing

Artful Solutions
Fax (613) 9728 8294  Ph (613) 9728 8220
O438 22 4054

To unsubscribe, send mail to minordomo at melbwireless.dyndns.org
with a subject of 'unsubscribe melbwireless'