[MLB-WIRELESS] Question about AP's

Drew drew at no6.com
Tue Dec 4 08:30:12 EST 2001

i dont think i've seen any that do what you're wanting. there are ap's
with 2 antenna, but they are for use in diversity mode, which means it
selects which antenna has the best reception at the moment. if you hook
up 2 completely different antenna, half the net will go up and down
randomly. I think you'll want 2 ap's to do what you want, or an ap for
the house and a card in ad-hoc for the point to point link.