[MLB-WIRELESS] Radio tower pics & fitzroy meet / soundoff

Clae clae13 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 07:51:31 EST 2001

flat and a little elevated

pretty much flat until you reach the northcote hill to the north, (high st
and clark st)  yarra bend park to the east, bugger all to the south and
west - carlton is a little higher, but at the very least, you should get
LOS as far as melbourne uni.

so in other words:  clifton hill, collingwood, fitzroy & north fitz, east
melbourne, abbotsford, richmond (? parts), parts of northcote and
westgarth, northern cbd, carlton, maybe even brunswick, parkville, kew with
luck