[MLB-WIRELESS] propaganda squad

Glen Brunning brunningchild at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 08:02:28 EST 2001

Drew Wrote
"someone with 500gb could always mirror aarnet :)"

You mean someone like me drew??? :)

Ok, 1 thing I like to get accross to people is that, it's great your
creative ideas and
get your minds bubbling along.  This is a good thing, When Steve and
myself setup Melbwireless
we did it with the intent that, ideas could be share on a known forum, a
place of reference
and progress.  What people wish to do with their piece of a wireless
network is totally upto them.
For myself Melbwireless is a way of asking people how to go about
things, ideas on how to set
things up.  Granted if been sick the last couple of weeks now, so I
haven't done much, but for me
My goal is to connect wireless to my old home in Reservoir over to a
friends place in Kingsbury
then back to another friends place in Bundorrua.

If by any chance other people were able to benefit from it, then fine
I'm all for it, like drew
says we are a "non-profit" group who merely do this for fun and because
we can :).

Thanks for your time, keep the ideas flowing it's good to see so much
interest.:)

Glen

PS (forgive spelling never good at it).