[MLB-WIRELESS] Welcome back Geelong !

Peter Buncle Peter at nmc.net.au
Sat Nov 26 00:33:23 AEDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

After a long absence after site in Geelong went offline, then the pandemic hit, the link to Geelong is now Back !

I've managed to secure a new site to host the melbourne end of the link and pass it back into the main network.

This site has just come online and there's still some aliignment and optiomisation to do, but it's a much better signal than the old link to the CBD..

We also have plans to re-establish more links to bring things back online like the links to west melbourne.

Kind Regards

Peter Buncle

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
https://www.mailguard.com.au