[MLB-WIRELESS] Equipment Recomendations

Morgan morgan.s.reed at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:16:40 AEDT 2019

You're best bet is to find a node you have LoS to and ask them what they're
running (details on the website may or may not be accurate).

I believe Ubiquiti PowerBeam M5's are pretty much the most common radio on
the network, so you'll probably be wanting one of those (or the PowerBeam
AC which is IIRC backwards compatible), but check with the other node
before buying.

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 12:59 AM Tomas Gibbs <tomas.gibbs31 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Im looking at setting up a node in Elsternwick and possibly Gembrook.
> Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations interms of gear and some
> pointers for getting started.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Tomas

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759