[MLB-WIRELESS] MikroTik User Meeting (MUM) is coming to Melbourne again this year!

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Mon Mar 26 10:37:59 AEDT 2018

Hi everyone!

As you may already be aware, the MikroTik user meeting is coming to
Melbourne again this year on Friday 18th May - Amora Riverwalk Hotel in
Richmond:
	https://mum.mikrotik.com/2018/AU/info/EN

Conference entry is free, or USD30 for full entitlements including lunch,
t-shirt and other goodies.

I have 4 full entitlement passes to the event to the first 4 MW members to
contact me off-list (OFF-LIST please ;)

As the premier wholesale distributor and exclusive MikroTik training partner
for Australia, we will be running Certification Training classes before and
after the event, and can offer 1 FREE seat to a MelbourneWireless Member to
each of the 5 classes running:
	http://training.duxtel.com.au

Again, first come first serve for training enrollments - contact me OFF-LIST
please!

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS:
---------------------------------

Presenting a short talk about some MikroTik related project or tech topic is
a great way to raise your profile among the growing MikroTik community in
Australia and provide you exposure to potential new customers and business
partners - if you would like to consider presenting, please do contact me
(OFF-LIST ;)

Hope to see many of you there!

Cheers!

Mike.
--------
Why Choose DuxTel for all your MikroTik needs?
10 good reasons: http://duxtel.com/why_duxtel