[MLB-WIRELESS] May Meeting - 7pm tonight

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Sun Jun 11 15:03:02 AEST 2017

On Friday, 12 May 2017 3:23:17 PM AEST Tyson Clugg wrote:
> Good Afternoon Everyone,
>
> Here’s your reminder that it’s meeting time, being the second Friday of the
> month, it’s time to catch up!
>
> The Melbourne Wireless general meeting is being held at the *Hawthorn
> Library*, *this Friday the 12th May from 7pm until 9 ish**.*  Enter via the
> external sliding doors to the left (north) of the main library entrance.
>
> *We’ll be ordering in dinner, so bring some cash.*
>
> *Entry is free*, plenty of off street lit parking, so join us for the
> updates and usual casual wireless discussions and social discourse.
>
> Please bring any cool wireless gear or gadgets for "show and tell" or your
> old unloved gear for swap, trade or give away.  We'll be having a round up
> of what's been happening in the Melbourne Wireless world so you'll be fully
> up to date.
>
> Our meetings are very casual and geek-friendly so don't be afraid to come
> along and get involved.
>
> Hawthorn Library is located at *584 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn VIC 3122*.
> Public transport directions are available on the City of Boroondara
> <http://www.boroondara.vic.gov.au/our-city/cycling-walking/your-sustainable-> transport-opt/hawthorn-library> web
> site, which also includes a link to the printable Hawthorn Library
> sustainable transport options sheet.
>
> The Library is around 500 Mtrs south along Glenferrie road from Glenferrie
> Station for those coming by train.
>
> See you there!

I'm wondering - with all the technology we have these days, is it possible to
have some kind of online presence with these meetings?

Live stream to YouTube for parts?

Minutes / summary of the meeting?

I don't make it to as many as I'd like - but I'd certainly participate more if
it was available online somehow.....

--
Steven Haigh

📧 netwiz at crc.id.au	💻 http://www.crc.id.au