[MLB-WIRELESS] Older gear free to a good home

sneeze at alphalink.com.au sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Tue Jun 2 20:47:11 AEST 2015

Pickup in Croydon unless a monthly meeting falls on a Friday night that I'm
not working.  Or can post if you paypal me a few dollars for postage.

1 x Compaq WL200 PCI card (802.11b, 200mW)     (Intersil chipset works with
linux HostAP driver)
1 x Veritech VAC2511-D PCMCIA card (80211b, 200mW   (Intersil chipset works
with linux HostAP driver)
2 x Orinoco Silver PCMCIA cards (802.11b, 30mW)
2 x Pigtails MC-Card - 1 male N and 1 Female N (suits Orinoco cards)
1 x Pigtail - MMCX - Male N connector (suits Veritech card)
1 x Pigtail - RP-SMA - Male N connector (suits Compaq WL200)
2 x PCMCIA->PCI adapters

-Ryan