[MLB-WIRELESS] Nano bridge mounting

Mike Everest mw at freenet.net.au
Thu Jan 9 10:46:15 EST 2014

Hi Ross!

If you can't find an experienced wireless nerd to help with selection and
design to help out with your replacement/repair project, I have always found
great advice can be had from your local TV antenna supplier.  In Geelong, we
have these guys  <http://www.academytv.com.au/> http://www.academytv.com.au/
who are literally full of useful and friendly advice on hardware selection
and mounting systems.  Whatsmore, there are usually half a dozen TV Antenna
installers hanging round picking up bits for their daily rounds - like Jims
Antenna type guys and freelancers who sometimes chip in with some useful (or
not ;) comments.

I'm sure that there are plenty of similar suppliers throughput Melbourne and
suburbs, and as 'industry' suppliers, these kind of places are relatively
well priced, compared with more general equipment suppliers like jaycar et
al.

All the best with it - in any case, having built a rig that only came down
after 125K winds, sounds like you are now more experienced than many others
on this list anyhow! :-D

Cheers!  Mike.