[MLB-WIRELESS] WiFi signal mapper for project planning?

Peter Buncle Peter at nmc.net.au
Fri Feb 14 13:25:12 EST 2014

I don't think google Earth will help in an area that small.

I would recommend you use the manual site survey method for this one
to get a realistic heat map.

With the area you're talking about you'll probably require more than
one master radio.

This will also come down to what antennas your sensors have too.
(ie what strength they require at their respective locations to maintain reliable communications and whether there will be
obstacles like trucks/trees/buildings).

Feel free to contact me direct offlist if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards

Peter Buncle
Sales / Senior Network Engineer
MCSE, CNE, VMWare VCP5, Blackberry, Compaq ASE, Milestone Cert, Cisco Premier, AOCP

Corporate / Government   IT Sales & Network Solutions.
P 03 9755 5750
F 03 9754 8422
M 0417 556 221
*  Networks * Switches * Servers * Virtualisation * Desktops * Notebooks * Storage Solutions
* Backup Solutions * Firewalls/VPN * Wireless networks and Remote links
* IP Security Camera Solutions * CCTV * UPS Solutions * Home/Business  Automation