[MLB-WIRELESS] New Setup

Glyn Morgan glyn at mcicomputers.com
Wed Feb 5 14:52:15 EST 2014

Hi All,
Ive had tried to create a new node on the melb wireless page with no success, upon clicking 'CREATE' it keeps trying to get me to open a 'view' file. Inside it just has large list of existing Nodes.
Further to this is there a mailing list specific to the Southern East guys?
Im looking at setting up a P2P link between myself and a mate but thought if the mast is there and all is good, why not see if we can piggy back on to MW also :) FYI we are in Pakenham.
Any info on the above would be great.
Cheers,
Glyn.